Online Booking is now available for the Covid Vaccine for certain groups of the population. Things you should know:
- If you are a patient of Bedford Medical Centre and within the next grouping to be vaccinated you are now invited to make your vaccine appointment with us.
- The current vaccine being administered is the Phizer/BioNtech Vaccine and comes in two doses, 1 month apart.
PLEASE NOTE THAT COVID VACCINE BOOKING IS BY INVITATION ONLY.
BOOKINGS ARE SCREENED AND PATIENTS WHO REGISTER WITHOUT HAVING RECEIVED AN INVITATION WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST.
Information on the Vacine
Reccommended reading about the vacine from the HSE.
Book Your Appointment
- Choose first available time on Friday the 5th of March.
- Click Continue
- Just click Continue again on the 2nd Vaccination Screen. You need make no changes on this page. YOUR SECOND DOSE APPOINTMENT WILL BE MADE AUTOMATICALLY BY US FOR 2ND OF APRIL AT THE SAME TIME OF DAY.
- Confirm your Date and Time again by Clicking Continue
- Fill out the short form with your details. Email is not mandatory but a mobile number for confirmation text is required. Your PPS number can be found on your Public Services Card. If you answer yes to any of the health screening questions it is recommended you do not take the vaccine at this time or consult your GP.
- Click Confirm.